Tuesday, October 9, 2012
Insecurities
I've heard it said that no one keeps track of the "insignificant" days that make us better people or at least result in tremendous amounts of growth, you know other than the expected "given" milestones in life. Most people might not, but I do (yes I said it out loud and laughed!)! I like the days when I confront my insecurities and most of them and most of these days are written down somewhere in the www or on a random sheet of paper I probably can't find in 5 minutes but with enough motivation and time will find eventually :). They are not that straightforward just like this post. Such is life. I'm proud of myself today for many reasons. That PA training and learning must have done something inside of me despite how much I pretended not to care. Peace and love! Night night peeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment